PCS offers tuition assistance to families with demonstrated financial need.
Please note the following:
- The most aid available per student is $1400/year (with a max of 2 students per family).
- Applicants must complete the online application by March 31st and pay the $35 application fee.
- Only students entering K5 – 12th grades and whose accounts are current, are eligible for applying for financial aid.
- Students must complete the enrollment process for the school year before applying for financial aid.
- Yearly amount of aid can vary depending on the number of applicants.
- Applicants will be notified by April 30th whether they have been awarded aid for the upcoming school year.
- The following parent/guardian documents must be uploaded to the online application by March 31st for the application to be considered complete and able to be considered: W2, 1099, tax return.
- Please contact the PCS Business Office at 601.599.0444 with questions or assistance with Tuition and Tuition Assistance
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR TUITION ASSISTANCE.
- Please “Create an Account” to begin the process. Any previous account (including FACTS) will not be valid.
- Note: If you are applying for financial aid after the March 31st deadline, please call the Business Office to ensure that aid is still available.