- This event has passed.
Elementary Campus Orientation
August 6 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm CDT
Designated time slot is determined by the student’s last name.
Friday, August 6
9:00 – 10:15 S – Z
10:30 – 11:45 G – L
1:00 – 2:15 M – R
2:30 – 3:45 A – F
- Please enter through the front doors only.
- You may bring your student’s school supplies on this day.
- Money will not be collected at orientation as classroom charges will be entered on FACTS.
- This event is not required, and you are not obligated to attend–it is optional.
- This is a come and go event, you may attend at any time within your designated slot. ~Please be mindful of your time and vacate your parking space for the next group.
- For families not attending Meet the Teacher Orientation, you may drop off your student’s supplies under the front portico of the elementary building on Wednesday, August 4th & Thursday, August 5th from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. There will be designated areas for each grade. Make sure all supplies are labeled with your student’s name.